Cooke.net members can modify their billing and account information without speaking with one of our customer service representatives.
To access your account settings, click the login graphic below and the members section login will open in a separate window. Please be aware that if you have a pop-up blocker in place, the login window may not be able to open.
Access your Cooke.net members account
A Cooke.net account username & password is required to access the members section of our Web site. You chose this username and password during the Cooke.net sign-up process. If you do not remember your login, please contact Customer Support via email at customerservice@Cooke.net
What can I do in the Cooke.net members section?
- Manage your account and billing options
- Add a new email or dial-in account
- Change any password assigned to your account
- Download great tools and utilities!
- Upgrade or add additional services to your current account